VA Loans play an important role in putting our brave military-serving citizens and their families into a home of their own.
Although the VA has no minimum credit score requirement, most wholesalers require scores of at least 620. A few lenders will approve loans with credit scores as low as 580 in some cases. The VA takes a real-life view of affordability by estimating the ability to pay the home loan after accounting for other monthly expenses.
The primary benefits of a VA Purchase are...
- Zero Down Payment. VA Loans are one of the only 0% down home loans for qualified borrowers available on the market
- No PMI. VA Loans are government backed, so wholesalers do not require you to buy Private Mortgage Insurance
- VA guaranty gives us lenders a greater degree of safety and flexibility. Typically giving you lower & more competitive rates
How do I qualify?
Some other eligibility requirements include...
- The home must be your primary residence.
- You must have a valid certificate of eligibility from the VA.
- A VA approved lender; Not endorsed or sponsored by the Dept. of Veterans Affairs or any government agency.
We’re transforming the way people think about financing their home. We’re also building a team that proactively tackles the challenges that come with getting a mortgage. Learn more about why we do what we do.
Fixed vs Adjustable?
For most loan types we offer, you have the option of choosing between a fixed or adjustable rate. We explain the benefits and drawbacks of each so that you can make the best decision for your situation.